Halloween parties in London are memorable, to a high standard and full of originality. Top events for Halloween 2016 follow a similar line. This year, when organising your plans for this Halloween weekend there are only 5 possibilities that should be considered ...
1. Ministry of Sound Halloween Rave 2k16 This event is for the young at heart. With 10 DJs mastering an out of this world sound system there is no place more central to student London. This is even sure to thrill and shock with its zombie dancers and bloody light effects. (31/10, 10pm, £11)
2. Mexican Day of the Dead at Fire Vauxhall
This looks to be one of the most memorable Halloween events available. With a 'ritualistic burning' (more than likely a bonfire), Room 101 and the option of an early boat-ride the club has not pulled any punches. (28/10, 10pm, £20-30)
3. Halloween Ball at The Mansion Renowned for its sleek, black tie events, party organisers are trying something new. This event, set in a secret location, features special twists such as tarot card reading, cage dancers and fire breathers. It has everything one would want on Halloween. (29/10, 9pm, £24-36)
4. Freakshow's Halloween Clubret at The Vaults Less of a clubbing experience and more of an immersive theatrical extravaganza this event looks to shift away from normal club Halloween parties. Encountering a string of characters you can keep the party going with unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks. (28 29/10, 8.30pm, £60, but includes drinks, 21&over)
5. The Big Night Out Zombie Pub Crawl Last, but certainly not least this is a party like no other. Get entry into 5 pubs, 4 free shots and loads of discounts on drinks as you party your way through London. This night is made for those who are not too keen on clubbing and want to take a different approach to a night out. Either way, you will be sure to have an amazing night. (28-31/10, 7:30, £20-25)